since ‎Mar-14-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,Just wanted to share this bit of info. I have a 2013 Jayco with the original Coleman Mach 15K air conditioner that I have been using full time since new. Parked here in SE New Mexico the A/C gets a workout in the summer. This year I began to h...
Hi All,I am back again with a recurring problem that I am struggling to understand. Yesterday, for the third time in 6 years I had the relay for the electric side of my Atwood water heater stick closed. Fortunately, I was here and recognized the issu...
Hello All,I have been thinking about posting this for some time and have finally captured the picture I needed.For all of you who are not familiar with the wide open spaces we have in the Western part of the country I thought I would share this examp...
Hi All,Making my regular commute between Carlsbad, NM and El Paso last Friday and saw 3 truck campers when I usually don't see any. Just wondering if it was anyone on here? If I remember correctly it was 2 Lance units and a Northern Lite unit.If it w...
All you Atwood water heater gurus - had a second occurrence of a strange issue this morning and would like to have some feedback on my troubleshooting thoughts. I am running on electric full time and the water was on.Took the dog out early this morni...