since ‎Mar-18-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone purchased the new Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid? The tow guides say it is towable 4 wheels down with the HF45 transmission. Called a dealer and they did not have the answer and did not know about the transmission requirement. Would like som...
Looking for a new toad(old one is 10 years old) and saw that the 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid was listed in the FMCA magazine as being able to be flat towed. Has anyone purchased one yet for this purpose? Any info regarding this vehicle would be appreciat...
I have never written a testimonial for a product before. I am so pleased with the Cable Grips product and the response I got from Jim Wright, that I felt the need to do so. I had ordered the grips for my RV and the cable as one item. When I received...
Hello all,I have 235/80 R22.5G XRV Michelin Tires. The side wall states it has a maximum tire pressure of 110 psi when inflated cold. I inflate to 105 psi for the front and 100psi for the rear tires. When traveling down the road, my tire pressure mon...
Planning on going down the Natchez Trace Parkway this summer on the way home from Michigan. Had heard that the roads were in poor condition. Has anyone had a recent trip(within the last year) down this road? Can any of you recommend RV parks nearby w...