since ‎Mar-19-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, with the current configuration of the cabinet above the bed we cannot sit in bed and drink our morning coffees.I know, 1st world problem.I am wondering how much the cabinet reinforces the nose of the unit?Should I be replacing the cabinet wit...
Hello Brain Trust, I am about to add some more solar to the roof. When I did my first panel, I used toggle bolts and just went through the plywood. So the holes were a little large; that's what Dicor is for!My first 6' x 3' panel has four brackets an...
Hi all, staring a build on a new to me 5th.I am transferring over my Cell Booster and HAM gear. I have acquired a couple of the 16' extendable "painters poles" to play with as extendable antenna masts.I have seen example of tying additional antennas ...
Hi all, just wondering if any of our learned brethren have designed an automatic Xfer switch. I was an electrician in a past life, so i a not afraid to tinker and I do understand what codes and math are.With the last rig, I did the manual switch over...
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone out there has had experience fishing wiring into the walls/floors/ceiling of a Cougar 24.4 5th wheel of which I am about to take possession.I will be adding: Solar system A few HAM radios, so both decent amount of...