since ‎Mar-22-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good morning. I have a 2008 HR Neptune with a camera system made by Voyager; two cameras (one on each side) and one in the back. The cameras on each side often don't work...one side and then the other. The right one will work for a while (perhaps and...
Good morning all. Towing Jeep Grand Cherokee from NH to FL and id way through the trip the brake monitor told me battery low. So I went into the Jeep and sure enough the car battery was dead. After getting the Jeep jumped, we rand it for an hour or s...
Sort of new to this (1 year) and currently own a 2008 HR Neptune XL 38' class A with four slides. Just saw a consignment sale for a 43 foot, 2008 Gulf Stream RV for $169K with only 19K miles.Not heard much about the brand. Any comments? Seems as if t...
we have a 2008 HR Neptune (38') and we have two sliders in the back of the coach (in the bedroom. Unfortunately they are mirrored glass sliders and aside from having to look at myself when I go to bed, my wife and I would like to find an alternative ...
Good morning. Peggy and I are in NH and are planning to store our motor coach in The Great Outdoor Resort in Titusville, FL for the winter. I discovered it at the rally in Syracuse. It looks great (large for sure) but we are looking for similar resor...