since ‎Mar-23-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A bit about my project. I have an Arctic Fox27-5L and am about to install solar on the roof and the items needed to charge batteries. The second phase will be the install of a puresine inverter. Currently I gave 2-6V flooded lead acid batteries in...
I received a sad call from a client yesterday who had his older Pullright Superglide stolen from his truck while parked in his driveway. It something I've thought about doing for sometime with mine but before I back out of the garage today I will ha...
Thursday we headed to the Oregon Coast with the grandsons for a weekend at one or our favorite spots. Thursday night we had a good wind and rain storm to start things off which continued on Friday. Yesterday we headed out to do some things and when...
I just received an email from CW on this device. It charges on AC, has two USB ports and will charge most devices like phones, tablets and gps unites.Has anyone used something like this?
I've joined the Superglide world with a very good price on a never installed 3300. Would one of you have a manual I could get a copy of? I talked to Pullright on Friday, they don't have on even online and said to use the one for their 4100/4400.Tha...