since ‎Mar-24-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 441 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

As background, we have full-timed in our 380TH since August of 2014 and have probably unloaded and loaded our Goldwing 150 times. The chock is in the center so the bike is always run up and down the center of the ramp door. I've previously noticed so...
We've been full-timing for a little over 2 years now with a 2014 F350 6.7L 4x4 long bed and been happy with the towing/poser/etc. The weighed pin weight of my 43' TH is 4250 lbs - well within the capacity of the truck. However, it does squat about 2 ...
We've been on the road FT for 2 years, and other than a monthly run, have really not used our generator - until this weekend. We've been in our current park in NY for almost a week, and all was fine, but Friday afternoon my Progressive EMS started cu...
I'm about ready for a new set of tires and wondered what type of places can handle trailers. I'd rather not use an RV dealer since getting into them on a timely basis is usually a pain. For my motorcycle , I've order tires and had them shipped wherev...
Any recommendations on a reliable place to get my TH's axle bearings packed and brakes adjusted, and get a check done on the LP system to make sure it's adjusted correctly. We'll be staying on the western side of the city. In a couple of weeks. Thank...