since ‎Mar-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Due to an accident in December, we are now looking for a new trailer, though we have found one we love, however, the hitch is the problem. ProPride is very expensive but does answer the sway control problem. However, Andersen Hitches seems to be the ...
How much preventative maintenance one complete on a Class C rig? Ie: change oil, transmission fluid and filter change, grease fittings and the like. Are there insurance considerations?
The wife and I are considering buying a rental refurbished Class C. However, we are wondering what the tow rating may be as our Xterra is not flat tow capable, we must trailer the SUV. Your assistance is appreciated. 
The wife and I are considering some dry camping, currently we have a trailer which uses 35 Amps, but are considering to upgrading to 50 Amps. What generator should I get? Hoping to keep it as quite as possible, noted the Honda 2000i are only 57 db lo...
Noticed yesterday after my Travel Trailer battery would not charge on the trickle charger for more than 3 days, the battery is over 10 years old. How often should the battery be changed, I am thinking of running 3 batteries in series. Any further tho...