since ‎Mar-30-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 386 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Added a washer to the hitch head and rearranged some cargo (and added some) in the toy hauler since the last trip and weigh-in.Camper had a full load of water and propane and two batteries.Went from 347 lbs. to 587 lbs. in the truck (one occupant vs ...
With my '13 F150 3.5 EB 3.55 having just surpassed 100k miles, I started glancing at what's available these days. It is my only caged vehicle, I haul grandchildren, I occasionally need to squeeze it into a parking deck, and I tow a toy hauler that at...
Case 1 was the first weigh-in. In the truck were two hefty occupants, two riding gear bags, heavy tool boxes, spare parts, fuel cans, lots of stuff, 707 lbs. In the camper were two 250 lb. dirt bikes, full propane, no water. The camper weighed 6720 w...
I'm considering a 10 speed F150. My '13 3.5 Ecoboost 3.55 axle 2WD Supercrew short bed is darn near perfect for my one and only cage transportation and tow vehicle. It performs very well. I have weighed it twice while towing. Once the toy hauler was ...
https://youtu.be/INyiMA3hfto