since ‎Apr-05-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Was having difficulty getting range burners to light. Once I got one to light the flame lasted only a minute or two and slowly died down to nothing. Checked my tanks, they both felt light so very likely empty. At this campsite I was running the re...
I'm looking to buy a multimeter, as my rig's refrigerator doesn't work on electric but still works on gas. There is power to its outlet (of course, that would be too easy of a fix..) and I know my next steps will involve going to the circuit board. ...
Hello all. I'll try to make the long story short. Next month I'll be moving from Kansas to Minnesota and trying to figure out the logistics. Among these is how and when to get our camper to the new location. Pulling it when we make the actual mov...
In looking at the different inverter generators on the market I notice the ones I'm interested in (Champion 3100W, Briggs and Stratton P3000) have the typical round 12V outlets. The Harbor Freight Predator 3500, on the other hand, has what's called ...
I've installed the Camco water pump converter winterizing kit. I was able to get over half my faucets running the antifreeze but now my water pump just hums and doesn't seem to pump any more of the antifreeze out of the bottle. Is there some physic...