since ‎Apr-10-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just starting out being F/T RVers as we both just retired. Never needed a washer before due to short trips, but now that we will be spending months at a time looking for help with types of washers that hold up my rig is set-up for a washer/dryer alre...
Just got around to doing some preventive maintenance on my TT. I started with my wheel bearing and to my surprise both my street side axles had grease all over the backing plate, brake pads and drums. Upon inspection the bearing seal was dented in tw...
Hi, just bought a new oxygenics spa for my TT. Can someone tell me if the size of the hole on the valve body in the shower where the hose hooks up is supposed to be only a 1/8 inch hole? shouldn't it be the full dia. of the fitting? Please help seems...
Hi everyone and thanks in advance for all the info found on this site, I have a Heritage Glenn 300 BH with 14" spacing between my tires on tandem axles will the BAL chock extended fit and most importantly work?:?
Hello everyone, I am new to RV's and would like help finding information a couple of subjects, here goes: 1. Where can I find out what brand axle I have. I have a Heritage Glen 300BH from Forest River (2014) 2. Where can I get a good book ...