since ‎Apr-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 90 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are currently camping and it’s been pretty warm. Have the ac on pretty much constantly. Noticed when waking up this morning that the ac was ok but blowing out much less than usual. I’m with the fan on high, it’s blowing less than it usually does o...
Well I pulled the rod out of the hot water heater the end of last season to drain the hot water tank. Seems I should have put back in after it was empty. I just tried to scare it back in and it is so corroded I can’t get the threads to start. I write...
Hello. We recently purchased a one owner travel trailer. It's a 2003 26 foot travel lite. The gentleman we bought it from said he never used the furnace and rarely used the hot water heater. The hot water heater works on electric, but not on gas. The...
Good morning!!!!Just finished unwinterizing my little hybrid camper yesterday and plugged it in to charge up the battery. But...... won’t hold a charge. The inverter/charger is working as everything works when plugged in and if I put a meter on batt...
Hello. Just got home from a nice camping trip with my family. Went outside in the dark, flipped light switch and nothing. No rado, lights, pump, etc. no lights on the meter either. Plugs work, fridge works, micro works, basically all ac power works. ...