since ‎Apr-19-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Posting this here in case it helps someone else with a similar issue. On our last outing we found the water pump didn’t work en route...could hear the pump running but no pressure. Luckily we had water hookup at our destination so it wasn’t a huge is...
Just a reminder to not forget about those generators and other small engines...I never seem to think about mine until needed on a trip, although it always? starts right up for me. Decided to do some maintenance this w?eekend and changed oil...very th...
Drained my water heater (Suburban dual mode propane/electric) and didn’t realize the electric switch was on...noticed steam coming out the drain hole then a small ball of fire “poofed” out the drain. Gas was turned off at the propane tank and water h...
We love the floorplan of our new 5er, but I’m not happy with the holding tank capacity...primarily gray. I’ve thought about replacing the tank with a larger tank, but I’m wondering if it’s possible to plumb another tank onto the existing tank with a ...
We're considering moving a smaller LCD flat-screen TV from the house into our trailer. Any concerns with using a "non-RV" TV? I assume maybe some risk with vibration and temperature extremes, but what really makes a "RV-specific" TV any different? DC...