since ‎Apr-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi. I'm assisting the owner of a 2010-vintage Class B, gasoline powered on a Chevy Van chassis. We're upgrading it with LFP batteries in the rear. I'm a bit concerned that they will tend be "drained down" by a lower voltage SLA/AGM "Chevy" battery un...
I write this post as a new Thread, providing definitive answers for two questions which appear frequently - and have been answered incorrectly upon most occurrences. The way that it all works is complicated. Read carefully, and enjoy.#1 "Will my Tow ...
This modification occurs in both the Tow Vehicle AND the Trailer. A Solar controller is required (with or without existing Panels).In the Tow Vehicle (hereafter "TV"), a set of switch-Controlled Relays allow the Driver to choose between "24V" and "12...
My small RV absorption fridge, Norcold N300.3, is working well. But I would like to use a thermostat to control my exhaust fans, instead of hand-operating a switch. (And the Valtera 4" makes far to much noise for me to allow continuous operation.) I ...