since ‎Apr-25-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Samsung Residential size refrigerator that came stock in our toy hauler. Nitro XLR.We keep in plugged up on shore power (50A) at home coupled with a Surge Protector.checked on it last night and realized it was not on. The interior light fail...
I’ve searched all of the previous threads regarding Lippert Jacks. Arrived at CG on Thursday and went to deploy auto level system after disconnected from truck. The auto system would raise front jacks and then it would stop. I could hear what I think...
Planning a Trip in 2022 from spearfish SD to Yellowstone Nat. Park. We have a 44’ toy hauler and some of the sites we have seen only offer smaller sites.Looking for any knowledge of this area from all of you that have been. Recommendations, Names etc...
I have a Tri Axle 5W. It’s a 2021 with the lippert auto level system. My question is this;I use blocks under every jack. Sometimes when the leveling process is finished the two center jacks jacks do not deploy. Dealer looked at it and said it works f...
Just purchased the 22” Blackstone Griddle. Curious how folks are transporting in 5th Wh. I’m thinking about keeping in original box but that would require the removal of the rubber feet. Also don’t want griddle surface bouncing all over the place and...