since ‎Apr-29-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 138 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2018 Open Range 374BHS. This unit has the Equaflex equalizers and correct track spring hangers. Within the last 3 years I easily have 10k miles probably closer to 15k miles as the unit just came back from the factor for 2 sidewall replaceme...
For those that have added the MorRyde SRE 4000 kit, what's your thoughts after having it for some time? Did it improve the ride over the equaflex or ezflex? This will also be installed with the correct trac that i currently have, which came standard ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29502396
I'd like to plan a trip here next year but struggling to find something that works for us. We would be going with another camper. Neither of us are set up to dry camp and do not want to try to. We would need electric. Sewer would be nice but I hav...
When we purchased our FW we had a long walk through with the dealer who was the owner and avid RVer. He mentioned that the trailer should remain level to let the drains in the Windows work properly. I never left my TT level when it sat in between t...