since ‎May-04-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My son and I along with a couple of his buddies have converted a 32ft gooseneck cargo trailer into a toy hauler. We are running 22k fully loaded with the atvs and camping gear, about 17500 empty. It's a commerical gooseneck style trailer. No issue...
removed a 2008 norcold refridge from a hybrid camper. camper is water damaged and is being used as a donor. I either got the shaft or am not doing something right. We removed the fridge very carefully. We only cut the propane line (obviously it was ...
Cargo Trailer conversion. I am a shop teacher and now that my son is in high school, he's taking the class. He along with his 2 best friends wanted a challenge project. Our first thought was a teardrop camper. We just as a family justify the cost ...
We are converting a cargo to toy hauler. We have a donor camper for the AC, fridge, windows, and couch. However the donor camper is an hour away at the lot and the cargo trailer is at the shop where we live. We are putting the ceiling in the traile...
I am converting a cargo trailer to a toy hauler with my son and his best friends so we can travel to different ATV parks in midwest.To make the most efficient furnace run both for vents and propane lines, I would need to build a cabinet that would ha...