since ‎May-06-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not so much, according to my latest testing...I know I'm supposed to be working on testing additives, but I had this idea and couldn't resist heading out to test it. I could never test all the different ways people use the ice, but I think I got a g...
The Clear Black Tank Simulator rides again!Check out the latest experiment here!First, a big thanks to everyone on this forum who suggested improvements and changes in my experiment setup and methods. I incorporated some of the main ones, and I thin...
It's exactly what it sounds like.I constructed a clear, 20 gallon tank, with RV dump connections.I created a recipe for simulated wasteI used the tank and the simulated waste to compare dumping with a standard 3 inch hose to dumping with the Sewer So...
Hey all - I've been obsessed with improving the handling of our Sprinter based Class B. I recently installed the Timbren SES kit on the front, which helped. But even with this, and the Koni shocks, and the stock rear sway bar, I still had significa...
Hello all - Due to some recent starter issues in my Sprinter based RV, the DC circuit breaker (between the battery isolation relay and the chassis battery) burnt up. As in - partially melted. On one hand, I'm happy that it perished doing it's job, ...