since ‎May-07-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 420 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have recently weight my tt tounge and got 650lbs using the bathroom scale method. I think i recall seeing an equation using the ball distance from the axle and wheelbase to determine the weight applied to the axle without using wd. If anyone knows ...
A friend is heading out cross country tomorrow and his bc is acting up. He says it gives 15% at all times when hitched up but the manual control works fine.The bc was swaped pit for a new one of the same make and the truck has a new brake switch. I w...
So after a 3 month wait the truck has finally arived!!! Picked it up on Wednesday and have been trying to pile on 1000 miles so I can hook it up for next weekend.The drive is great and the ride is much better than I expected with the HD payload pkg. ...
A question to anyone who has ordered an F150. How long did it take to get yours?The wife and I ordered on March 12th and were issued a VIN # about 2 weeks later and told that it should be there in 3-4 more weeks. After a call to the dealer today my s...
So the wife and I deceided that it was time for something a bit newer that would allow the family to take some longer road trips with out being concerned about break-downs (well less so).New truck in question is a 2014 F150 crew 2x4 6.5' box with the...