since ‎May-09-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Thedfod 31112 toilet. When the blackwater tank was overfilled,it leaked from the the floor seal. I've had this problem in the past. I have three questions: 1. Should that seal on the floor prevent water from leaking when it gets over full? O...
We have a 2017 Grand Caravan. Our motorhome only has a 5000 lb rated hitch. The van weighs around 4500 lb. I've been looking at the Acme Eze tow. It only weighs 380 lbs. Has anyone here have any experience with this unit?Thank you
I have a 2002 Holiday Rambler Neptune 34PDQ diesel motorhome. I just installed an Atwood 15028 AC unit, which has a heat pump for providing heat also.. It performs great, except for the fan not shutting off when it reaches the correct temperature. I ...
We have a 2002 Holiday Rambler Neptune 34PDQ with electric dual slide outs. I attempted to extend the bedroom. It would not even click when extending, but would click when I tried to retract. The living room was just the opposite.It did extend but th...
The long piano hinge on the queen sized bed bit the dust. I replaced the old hinge with no trouble. When I hooked up the lift support strut that holds the bed up to get into the storage underneath, I could NOT pull the bed back down. I was on the ver...