since ‎May-12-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 153 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Okay, so here is an odd question that has be a bit perplexed. Looking at a new F250, and looking at the chart for ll the tow ratings, and this stands out to me. There are several cases where the 'conventional towing' weight rating is higher than th...
Looking for information. I know my current trailer in no way requires either a 250, or Diesel, but we are looking to replace the tow vehicle, and considering that we will upgrade the trailer in a few years to a fifth wheel, and trying to plan ahead....
Trailer is a Solaire (Palomino/Forest River) 190X, Hybrid with slide.Are the plastic panels needed? Other than keeping dirt and debris off the tanks and wiring, does it do anything?While hooking up to come back from camping this past weekend, I noti...
Last year we purchased a new hybrid travel trailer. The two times we have been able to get out camping this year, we have noticed an issue, with the kitchen sink. Particularly the faucet. When turning on hot, cold or both, we get a steady stream o...
Purchased an Ultra Fab 3002 to add to the trailer this season. I had figured they installation would be pretty easy, remove a few bolts, pull the hand crank jack, puth te new jack in place, put the bolts back, then hook up the wiring (Positive to my...