since ‎May-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased a 2015 GMC 3500 and of course the OEM backup camera goes away when the tailgate comes off for the camper. Not wanting a wireless system with an aftermarket screen on my dash, I really just wanted to have things as OEM as possible using th...
If the existing ride and handling is acceptable and I just want to raise the rear slightly to point the headlights where they should be, what would be the better system, Timbrens or Stabil Loads? I know that Stabil Loads can be quickly repositioned w...
Have ordered a 2015 GMC one ton CC SRW SB 4x4 truck. It comes with Michelin LT265/70R18E tires that are rated at 3525 lbs for a rear axle of 7050 lbs. Although I should be OK with stock tires, I wouldn't mind a little extra capacity cushion. In check...
Looking to purchase a new 3500 Single rear wheel crew cab 4x4 standard bed truck and haul a Lance 855S (about 3,000 lbs) camper. Plan to get the 6.0L gas engine which comes with a 6 speed auto trans. My question is which differential I should get, th...
My wife and I are long time campers and are looking to purchase a truck and camper combo. we have a short driveway that we want to park the rig in to promote spur-of-the-moment use and to avoid storage fees. Looking at the Lance 855S paired with eith...