since ‎May-16-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 99 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have two gray tanks, so dump lines from each to the main dump. One of the lines leaks at the joint where it enters the main dump. Just a drip but not nice to have a puddle there. I have tried the Flex seal rubber and it still drips. Spent a bun...
I have a 2000 watt inverter charger running off 4 GCU 6 volt, fully charged golf cart batteries. High load appliances like the microwave quickly cause a low voltage overload. I have 2/0 cables from the inverter to the first pair of batteries and t...
I have used their Maxx batteries for the good warranty and adequate quality for years. Just went in to replace one of my truck batteries under warranty (GP 65, 850 CCA) and they gave me a 750 replacement. Told me they had dropped Johnson Controls an...
About 15 years ago I bought a Coleman 2 burner high output camp stove and loved it. Super BTUs and excellent controls from simmer to blast. It developed a leak so I tossed it and bought a new one 2 years ago. Terrible temperature control and it is...
"Across the country, campground prices generally start at around $20 a night and rarely exceed $75. The average RV spot, with power and water hookups, will run about $30, according to J.D. Power. Any way you slice it, that’s a significant savings ove...