since ‎May-17-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I noticed the other day that my slide roof has a tiny nick in the membrane right on the edge/crease. It’s only about 1/4-1/2” or so and otherwise intact. I did an inspection and can’t see anything sharp that might have caused it. Might be self-inflic...
Well shortly after getting this all sorted in our last travel trailer, we just upgraded to a new to us Keystone Sprinter Campfire 5th wheel. While it’s pretty close to perfect for our needs, it unfortunately did not come with a single 12v or USB outl...
I just bought a 2004 Sierra Duramax for our new to us 5er coming next week hopefully. I’ve pulled out my hair trying to figure out the best kit etc. for mounting the rails. Looks a bit more complicated than our previous ram’s kit although I didn’t in...
Our Open Range trailer came with multiple USB outlets installed. They only work intermittently with 1 or 2 cords we have (most do nothing). When it does work, the LED lights in the trailer flicker annoyingly.I’m hoping I can just wire in some higher...
We’re starting to poke around looking for our first 5th wheel (4th trailer). Looking for about the shortest rigs that have a separate closed door bunkhouse (family of 5). Most seem to be about 34’.Looking for recommendations of good brands. If you ...