since ‎May-18-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Preparing for a cross country 12,500 mi. Currently have about 15K on them now. Any suggestions welcomed of what I should look for when I pull the wheels and inspect .
I am pleased to post that I have received a box today with my Montana decals. It was about 6 months ago I had read on the forum about another Montana owner with decal problems. I had contacted their owner relations and very politely explained the pro...
A friend and I were accused of being drug dealers at the boarder by the Canadian BP. Here is what happened We were flagged by BP to secondary because of my friends past 42 years ago when he was 18. When they were searching the Fiver they found three ...
Just wondering what to shop for that might be hard to get or expensive in Canada or AK. First big trip we need to travel light.
I have gotten more round DE round than a NASCAR Race. I have been trying to purchase a pin box for my Fiver. I have even given my local CW the lippert Part # as per phone call to Lippert. What Is the problem between Camping World and Lippert No Phone...