since ‎May-19-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a Coleman Roadtrip LXE outdoor grill (2 burner) that has a regulator made to accept the 1 lb portable propane bottles. It works great. I went to propane store and had a 6ft hose made that connects to the built in quick connect on the trailer...
I have a 2006 Forest River 24' Surveyor. The roof is confirmed rubber EPDM. There are no leaks, but some black speckles here and there,over all areas, some worse than others. RV shop says MUST do something now to re-store roof as the black spots are ...
My TT is a 2007 Surveyor with rear slide. I bought it 2 months ago and immediately wondered if there were a motor failure how you would bring in/out the rear slide. Finding the "manual" crank was an intense project - very little info out there on thi...
I have a 2007 Surveyor (Forest River) with a rear slide. My question is how you would manually crank this rear slide in or out if the motor ever failed. The previous owner did not know and I cant seem to find an answer on the internet. There doesn't ...