since ‎May-19-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 646 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Prayers for this couple and their family. Happened yesterday but I have not seen any updates.Put this here since it involved a TC but moderators feel free to move it. http://www.kget.com/news/two-people-hospitalized-following-multi-vehicle-crash-ex...
Those with a pop up TC is the wind an issue while camping. I tend to camp in windy areas, CA high desert and coast. While camped in the wind do the canvas sides flap to the point of driving one crazy.I had a rather old tent trailer that would allow...
I have acquired a 2015 ford f150 4x4 and am strongly considering using it as a toad in place of my chevy toad or the jeep toad. a few obstacles to overcome such as the 5.5 bed before I decide.To those of you using the f150 as a toad do you have any ...
I have a 1999 Discovery with the cummins 5.9 and Allison 3000 6 speed automatic and what is labeled as a Jake brake. Last trip with no warning the brake quit working. I am not familiar with exhaust brakes so not sure where to start and not finding ...
Those of you that are using a Silverado for a towed what did you do for lights? I was planning to add a separate bulb but after removing the stock tail lights I am afraid the bulb won't hit the reflector and will be too dim. I spoke with Hopkins to...