since ‎May-20-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 290 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We've just replaced the capacitor for the second time in a little over a year and hope that it will carry us along for a while longer, but thinking ahead if we need to replace our unit...has anyone replaced their unit themselves? We're not afraid of...
So, we've caught a couple episodes of this show, which is basically a big long commercial for Lazy Days (which we've always felt has a good reputation) but it is still fun and entertaining. However, the episode we watched yesterday evening had us cr...
After our really crummy winter in New England we're thinking about indoor storage for next winter. Before it is suggested, we don't have enough real estate at home to erect a covered space for it. We can fit it in the driveway during the summer mon...
So, I'm looking to know what solutions others have found for being able to see to make left turns with their class C at an angle without a passenger/co-pilot.Here's an example near our house, orange arrows are the direction of travel, blue is oncomin...
After replacing our kitchen floor at home with Allure from Home Depot with great results, I think we're ready to do it in our Winnie once the temps warm up outside (we're dreaming on this winter day).We have sheet vinyl in there now that we plan to r...