since ‎May-21-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 752 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

i have a 99 Dodge 3500 diesel dually 8 ft. bed. Looking at a Palomino soft top. what model will fit? I want the North/South bed, toilet.was looking at the 1251 model, but i was told that it will not fit my truck. looking at their website and a 1600 m...
is any one planning on going up in 2021? assuming the borders are open of course. just wondering what it will be like since, i guess, that most of the businesses this year had no business. i wonder if the smaller, mom and pop type, businesses will b...
ok - I currently do not have a 5th wheel. we sold the last one several years ago and later I sold the reese 15k pro series hitch and rails.The 5th wheel was a Wildcat, do not remember the length, but probably in the mid 20 ft range. Had a rear kitche...
I have had 3 TC that were 'pop up' roof styles. All 3 were the kind where I had to raise/lower them manually. That is I put in a crank and wound it up. On the last Outfitter I had it took 17 turns to raise/lower the roof. Question - most, if not all,...
hi - I am looking at a Scamp 19ft - deluxe 5th wheel.I have been told that my 8ft truck bed will not work, that I need a 6 ft bed to prevent damage on sharp turns. Also, a regular 5th hitch will not work, you need some sort of special hitch. Anyone o...