since ‎May-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Considering leaving the Grand Canyon to the east on 64 and then taking 89 to 9 (tunnel) to our campground (Zion River Resort) just west of the park. I noticed Google provided an option of taking 64 to 89 to 389 to 59 (this avoids the tunnel). This ...
Just took delivery of our new class A motorhome two months ago. Expected some issues, but have been disappointed with numerous issues. Most of which were easy visual issues that should have been caught in final inspection, water testing or quality ...
Looking for suggestions of your favorite things to see along Route 66 (or side trips off Route 66). Taking it from Chicago to Needles, then hitting Zion, Arches on our way back home.
I am new to dinghy towing and after reading various posts I am questioning my original choice of going with a Roadmaster Sterling All Terrain tow bar package, brackets, guardian tow shield and invisibrake and accessory kit. Estimate for this package...
We are thinking of heading to Washington and Oregon (and Glacier NP) this summer coming from the Michigan.As we are not very familiar with this part of the country, does anyone have must see's for this part of the country and things we should know fo...