since ‎May-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 169 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our mattress in our Arcticfox 1150 is wearing out. We went to replace it and discovered its an odd size. 58" wide instead of 60" like a standard Queen. I'm curious what some of you have done and looking for some recommendations. The current mattress ...
This would make a sweet setup. http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/rvs/5458625954.htmlI love the rear storage in this Lance camper.
Hey Guys,I just ordered an F450 and I need to start thinking about the Superhitch and Torklift frame mounts. Where is the best place to buy these? I also plan on installing a set of the Upper Stable Loads and my wireless air compressor and air bags. ...
I was checking out my local dealers inventory of Eagle Cap 1160 and 1165s and stumbled across a 1200 listed. This must be a new model that Eagle Cap is about to launch. New EC 1200
What are your thoughts about this new air suspension from Ram for the 1-Ton? I need a dually and I'm not sure I want to be one of the first to have the all new air suspension. It sounds nice but how well will it haul a 5,000 lbs camper vs. the standa...