since ‎May-30-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 315 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Are NADA prices accurate? I keep seeing listings with people asking way more than NADA and wonder if these people are getting what they are asking or are they in fantasy land. I just saw a 1997 roadtrek 190 versatile with a sign in the window asking ...
I am looking at getting a new Class C/B+ and were wondering what the consensus was regarding E-350 vs. 3500 promaster RVs. Is there a clear reason why one is better? I am looking at something 24' or less.
We are thinking of buying a class C. We don't expect to use it for a 3 to 6 months of the year. What should we do to keep it running well? Should we take it on short drives every so often? How often? How long should the drives be? What about the gen...
I saw this in the Salt Lake City REI parking lot the other day. A 4wd truck camper without the weight or space imitations of the bed. Is anything like this available in the US? I know people use flatbeds for similar applications, but they add weight,...
I was wondering what the pros/cons were of one axle vs. two axles on a short/lite TT. I'm talking about something less than 22' and 3500 LB dry. I guess I should also ask about wheel size too.