since ‎May-31-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 936 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, looks like Ford sees that there is a demand for smaller diesel trucks. Looks like RAM will finally have some competition in this niche. I honestly wonder how many more MPG they'll be able to eek out compared to RAM given the aluminum body and 1...
For your viewing pleasureYoutube TFL TruckTLDW; 8.4 mpg with what equates to a 3 horse trailer that weighs 5600 lbs.update: fixed link to direct to youtube.
Just a heads-up. The 2015 F-150 has a small number of vehicles (only 9,000) with an intermediate shaft recall on the steering column Pickuptrucks.com. Impressive that they churn out 9,000 trucks in 9 days. Pretty hectic pace!The Colorado/Canyon may h...
One of the proposed approaches of handling particulate matter from a GDI motor: SAE Article on GDI. Some interesting notes. Looks like Audi will join the ranks of Toyota in implementing a port and direct injection setup to help aid in reducing soot e...
So this has been a hot topic and I figure that those that are curious (supporters and opposers alike) would like to see this since it's such a sticking point! However, with news that the vehicle actually started shipping today, I figured that an owne...