since ‎Jun-02-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 94 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am considering trading in my 2012 and just getting a simple XL model 350 DRW for hauling my TC. Have been scouring the web trying to find pictures of some XL Super Duty's being used for TC hauling and coming up short. Just wondering if the argent...
TC is a heavy one at approx 4750 lbs in a Host Everest TS. My TV is a 2012 F350 DRW crew cab 6.2L Lariat with the camper package. As of now, all I have are the upper stableloads. When the TC is loaded the rear end of the truck does squat several i...
Ok, I bought this 2008 Host Everest about 2 weeks ago. One of the things I noticed was the front jacks are slightly off angle and a few of the bolts were loose. I finally got around to taking it to the RV shops for an estimate and was astounded by ...
My tow vehicle is a F350 DRW 4x4 Crewcab Lariat w/ 6.2 gasoline engine with a payload rating of 5000+ lbs. With the exception of upper (a7200) Torklift Stabeloads, my suspension is stock.I previously had a Host Tahoe 1050 DS on there which clocked i...
Sold my Lance 1161 and was able to get a Host Tahoe 1050 DS Dry bath. Gave it a brief shakedown but was having problems with the power side of the camper. I tried plugging in the shore power cable to my garage power outlet and it immediately trips ...