since ‎Jul-28-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 442 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I think this has been kicked around before, but let's try again for S & G.... I know nothing takes the place of real skillet fried bacon. But to keep down on the mess, I have been using the pre-cooked package stuff for several years, and tried all b...
Instead of using those cheap plastic or flimsy metal chip bag clips, we use the binder clips found in the office supply aisle at Walmart. We buy the medium size, but once in a while a large one. They last forever and don't break or fall apart. Jus...
OK, saw the ad on television for the Electric F-150, not really impressed. 300 mile average distance traveled on a charge, then charge overnight and ready for another 300 miles. I live in Central Arkansas, my son lives in Rockwall, Texas, I calcula...
You want something to do during the Pandemic? Go to the only place in the free world where you can keep all the diamonds you pick up. Crater of Diamonds State Park in southwestern Arkansas is the place to go. Recently a man found a yellow 9.07 car...
This weekend. But just to Arkansas residents only and just self-contained rigs. No restrooms or bathhouses will be open. State park centers will be staffed, locations with restaurants or lodging and cabins will be open on weekends only. Sorry out...