since ‎Jun-04-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for some advice from anyone that has repaired or replaced the exterior shower faucet unit on a 1996/1997 Roadtrek 190V.
The RT electrical is 30 amps. So plugging it in to the 110V at the house it is pulling how many watts with nothing pulled from the house electrical to the vehicle (microwave, clock, radio, etc.)? Got the answer, but needing a back check on my math...
Most recent trip I noticed frost build up starting at the edge of the freezer compartment door. Just reading that this is also a concern for the cooling fins. Looked the up small fans similar to this setand am considering a purchase.Got this sugges...
I have read using sub-frame point designed to support the cabin weight, as a jack point is a really not good idea. Any one have a diagram of the jacking points (on the frame or other spots) for a 1997 RT 190-V?
Looking for advice based on experience. :@The humidity here is normally 80 to 100 percent. Which has worked better for your RT, a small dry heat source or a dehumidifier?