since ‎Jan-20-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi there,My brother has 2019 Entegra Vision 26x. He’s having a few issues and I wondered if you could help. One issue is the water heater. Using propane, the water gets warm, but on electric, it worked for a little while (a day), but now the water is...
Hello,My brother has a 2019 Entegra Vision 26X, and the hot water is not working, intermittent at best. He purchased it from our sister, and he's a first time ever. Any tips or areas to focus on? thanks,
Hello fellow rvers,My brother-in-law has been using my 5th wheel, and is using a generator that he borrowed from a friend. He said it's been working fine all week, but last night, the trailer was not getting power from the generator. I asked him the ...
Hello,We are wrapping up phase 1 of our living area remodel. We remove the fold-down doors over the couch and dining table compartments; removing the top hinges, handles, and the hydraulic type hinge on the side that keeps the door in the open positi...
Hello,I'm looking for recommendations for a lubricant for the slide-out gear on my 5th wheel. The main (and only) slide-out has 2 or 3 bars or posts mechanisms underneath that I'd like to service. There may be additional areas that I didn't see, but ...