since ‎Jun-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 250 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all. I have some black ants in the outdoor kitchen compartment door. I see the stryofoam shavings they are bring out. Stated about 2 weeks ago. The normal traps are not getting them. Any good advice on how to get them out? I am not opposed ...
Awhile ago someone on Harvards thread posted a link to a Ford TSB for the caster adjustment on the motorhomes up to 5+ degrees of Caster. Does anyone still have a link to it? My alignment shop is telling me that 2.9 and 3.3 is perfect and won’t go...
Hey all. Any awesome family campgrounds in south west Michigan for kids. Like lake activities, fishing pier for small kids, bluegill sunfish etc. Not north of Muskegon.
Hey all. The thinking has always been that destination trailers are park and leave. They don’t hold up to towing thousands of miles, etc etc. I was looking at the puma destination series. These are not that much bigger than thier regular puma line...
Hey all. Has anyone been to sylvan lake with a larger TT. Mine is 32’ box. 35’ total length. Towed by a 15 passenger van. I got a spot there but realized that there are some tight turns. Called the park office and they said it’s limited o 25’ TT....