since ‎Jan-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 316 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My small class C's entry door must stop at 90 degrees due to the awning arms location. When built, a gas strut was used as the door stop with mounting hardware on the coach exterior, and an odd angled mount that screwed into the top edge of the door...
Memorial day weekend north of I-70 off exit 131 approximately 34 miles west of Green River...
Over Easter weekend we did a little boondocking across the "street" from Death Valley National Park on the east side not far from Shoshone. Here is my first attempt at drone videography of the location...California Boondocking near Death Valley
If you are headed up or down the Glenn Highway on the Tok cutoff, I highly recommend you take the trip up Nebesna Road and into Wrangle St. Elias National Park. It's about 1/2 way between Tok and Glennallen and offers fabulous scenery and some of th...
We love our little Sunseeker, but one issue has been nagging at me for some time and before our big trip next summer I want to resolve it once and for all...Our exterior coach door opens 90 degrees (the awning frame prevents further opening) and has ...