since ‎Jan-21-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have received some PM's and emails with questions regarding this topic........There has been many rumors on the "20 day rule" of being here in the state and being required to register your vehicle here and get a Ca. DL. Below are some facts. Questi...
Lately we have received several post review requests for rule violatios in the Workamping Forum claiming want ads, commercial advertising etc... We have even had members post rule violations in a thread when in fact there were none (violations). Befo...
First of all myself and co-Moderator DianneOK welcome you to the forum. Here in the full-time forum you will find many answers to many of your questions on just about all topics relating to full-timing. On many occasions we get multiple topics going ...
Well with the new year here I thought I'd throw out some good 'ol maintenance reminders which basically apply to most RV types. Some apply even more as we live in our RV's. I may go over board (it must be the firefighter in me:) ) but my trailer stil...