since ‎Jun-28-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm considering going larger than my current Dynamax Isata 3 built on MB chassis in order to get a larger bathroom/shower and a built in washer dryer. I want to do some snowbirding during winter and have realized that as wonderfully nimble as my cur...
Our 2013 Itasca Sunstar 27N comes with the 2500kw Onan gen running on gasoline. It was always hard starting, taking up to ten seconds of cranking. We were then told to hold down the stop button to prime it first. Ok..., No difference whatsoever in...
I am likely to purchase a used motorhome with a nice looking Onan with 4000 hours on it, oil changed every 200. 57K on a 2005 tag axle, lot of weekend gen running at the races.I know this gen is capable of at least 10k hours before a major overhaul,...
The American Tradition 42 I am negotiating to buy has a 10kw Onan with pretty high hours on the gen, due to camping out at car races.I'm told these gens can go reliably to ten thousand hours, but I know that won't happen without some maintenance alon...
Hi. New member here, about to purchase my first motor home. Lived aboard a large boat for many years, understand the experience, just want to do it on land now due to age and physical restrictions.http://www.mediacampingctr.com/2005-american-coach-...