since ‎Jul-04-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trailer wheels (al alloy) are starting to look a little rough. It appears the clear coat is deteriorating. For my own curiosity, I did some quick online research on steel as opposed to aluminum replacements as well as re-coating the aluminum clear co...
Sitting in the trailer (smallish with single AC unit), after a long days drive, with ac on, as it is a gazillion degrees outside, and am wondering - why are the RV ACs so darn loud? I was up on the roof the other day, cleaning it and from what I can ...
Have run into similar issue in the past with other parts,End of last season, during a trip, the stove vent broke, again (cheap plastic item). Stopped at a Camping World and picked up a replacement.Decided to tackle the job today.Spent a couple hours ...
Upon return from the last trip or two, I have found a couple of the wheels have had the dust caps fall off (the cap, with the rubber nipple which covers the hub opening). Found them loose inside the hub cap (see next point).And although recently repl...
'22 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 6000lb trailer.Will be heading to Denver Co from Vancouver BC in a week or so.Have towed this route a number of times in the past, mostly in spring or fall, so the temperatures were less than current. Usually have done the Inte...