since ‎Jul-07-2013
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 340 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Planning an early spring road trip in May. We'll be departing from Flagstaff and heading up to Redwood NP.I was looking at roaming through Nevada, then entering California on US 395through Susanville to Cal 44 or 36, on to Klamath, CA. I know weather...
Hey folks, I'm looking at a camping trip up towards Winnipeg, probably coming up through the UP, west towards Wisconsin & Minnesota. Any suggestions on some nice provincial parks near Winnipeg? We don't need anything fancy, just love the outdoors and...
Hi folks, looking for some advice on which area to visit for a few nights. We'd be departing the Farmington, NM area (want to see the Bisti Badlands) and basically having a hard time deciding on which area to pick. We simply like scenery, brief hikes...
We are heading out to RMNP this summer in our 5th wheel, and looking into taking Nebraska Rt. 2. We already made reservations in the Neb national Forest near Halsey for a couple nights.So I'm torn with continuing west on Rt. 2 to Alliance, then up 38...
Just wondering if anybody has camped at either, or both. I'll be in that area in November, want to spend two nights at one of them. We don't fish, so just looking at hiking, taking in scenery. I have no idea which one is better, thanks.
Likes from
Likes given to