since ‎Jul-13-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been toying with the idea of getting a truck lately. I currently have a newer Dodge Durango and it fits our family perfect on a day to day basis (3rd vehicle) for running kids and travel. It has the HEMI in it and pulls ok but I am at my limit...
I had a 23'HTT and recently stepped up to a 26' TT, I gained about 800lbs in trailer weight doing so. My TV is a newer Dodge Durango and it does have a shorter wheelbase than a lot of TV's. I have an EZ lift WDH and friction sway control which worke...
I have a question for any Armada owners. Considering buying a new one and coming from a 2013 Dodge Durango w/ the Hemi. The Dodge has more HP and about the same TQ but Im down a bit on payload so need to upgrade and am just not a 'truck' guy. The Arm...
I just purchased a Starcraft 26bhs this week and am having a receiver mounted on the back bumper for my bike rack, along w/ the bumper being reinforced. Its the same setup I had on the camper I just traded in. On that one I had them mount the spare u...
Is there a 'best' way to engage or hook up the WDH chains or does it not make a difference? I have an EAZ lift and have always lowered the tongue onto the ball just slightly to create some pressure on the tv and have then slipped the 3rd link on the ...