since ‎Aug-01-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,646 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Introducing the RV 770 LMT-S Navigatorreceived an e-mail todayIntroducing the RV 770 LMT-S Navigatordo out in 2 to 4 weeks...https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/570074?utm_source=Americas&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=en-US%20Delivery%2C%20RV%20770LMTS...
seen a Montana High Country 381TH.. Toy Hauler.2017, new model.man. nice garage.. smaller but a good design.bedroom and bathroom on same levelbed is powered up/down.. but no entry to garage.. OK by me.power up/down.. in both bedroom and garage.spring...
I am a retired auto mechanic... worked on cars and trucks for years.(43)in 2005 Purchase a New Ram 1500 for up coming retirement. (never owned a truck before)fast forward to last year.. change of program..purchased a 2012 Ford F 250 and a 30 foot tra...
Hello, I will be departing in 2 weeks for Texas.better to go thru Columbus & Cincinnati Ohio on I 71 or take the respected bypass's. F 250 and 33 foot travel trailer... hopefully Columbus after 10am and Cincinnati after 1pm. on a weekday.I 270 and I ...
does a 5th wheel have a Master bedroom on the lower level?and is the master bathroom on the same level?I/we have no children/grand children/great grandchildren,no relatives living.and all of our good friends are dead.so no extra type of beds needed.....