since ‎Aug-01-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi folks,We are looking forward to heading back south now that the border is open.One thing we wanted to take a serious look at was some sort of portable deck/step system, just before this pandemic business, so here we are again.We love our unit, but...
Hi folks,We have a 40 foot 5th wheel we've owned from new and is stored in a large machine shed when not is use. The shed is not heated, but has a concrete floor and insulated. Nice to have especially in Canada as it has never been stored in snow/i...
Hi Folks,Here's the context to my question:We have a 39' fiver, with all the options, 4 slides, and commercial fridge. Every spring we head to Myrtle Beach for a couple months, then a week or two closer to home (I'm in Ontario, Canada). We have ind...
Hi folks,My in-laws bought a Hymer just before the company went under. It's been a problematic machine since new with several ongoing issues, largely electric.They bought it new from a large RV dealer in southern Ontario, but since Hymer went under ...
Hi folks,We are planning a 3 week trip to Orlando in late April / early May. We have never been to Florida before, let alone Orlando.We want to take in Epcot/Universal/Disney, but will also take day-trips to both coasts and take in a few sites along...