since ‎Aug-05-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 141 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased a Pilot 12 Plus battery to use with my CPAP machine while off grid. I’m thinking of getting a Colman 55W solar kit to top up the battery while on 2/3 night camping trips. I don’t know much about solar kits. Would this kit be large enough ...
Woke up this morning to -19C and another blanket of snow. I have some planned maintenance on our trailer in two weeks, and it’s buried in a foot of snow. I’m itching to get started on this season’s preparations, and it’s way too cold. The joys of liv...
I’m looking at purchasing a bigger truck. Not sure if I need a 3/4 or 1 ton yet. Looking through the Auto Trader , there appears to be far more 1 ton trucks available in my area (Alberta). The price difference the 3/4 and 1 ton vehicles isn’t a great...
Yesterday we were following a fifth wheel over a bridge. As we hit a bump on the bridge , the carrier on the bumper broke off ,and the generator on the carrier went bouncing across the road. We were able to avoid the generator and other equipment , b...
Do manufacturers take elevation into account when publishing towing performance numbers ? I live in Calgary, elevation 3600 ft. After towing our TT for the last 3 years , I would not want to tow much more than 6000lbs with our 5.0 F150 though the mou...