since ‎Aug-10-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We purchased a 2017 Gemini 23TR with the Powerstroke 3.2 engine. I have put about 5000 miles on it since April. The engine runs great however, on a recent trip coming through Kansas I seemed to lose power. I got a "Regen"message on the info screen t...
I see referance to differant frames for the Ford based "B" and "C" class motor homes. Mostly 350, 450 and 53. What is the difference and what would the Thor Gemini frame be? Also I have seen where a steering stabilizer is recommended. Is this on all ...
My wife and I went to an single dealer RV show in early March. We were in the market for a Class B or Class C. We found just what we wanted and bought it at the show. A delivery date was set for three weeks later. The dealer said they needed the time...
We are taking delivery in about a week on a new Class C or B+. No one seems to know what these animals are. Anyway it's a Thor Gemini 23TR. We sold our 5th wheel and pickup which was insured by the same company that insures our house. I am not sure t...
After selling our 5th wheel a couple months ago my wife and I have talked about the Class C motor homes. Since we are more concerned with the travelling rather than camping we are thinking of a C in the 25 foot range with 1 slide. Several brands off...