since ‎Aug-11-2013
‎Feb-18-2024

My Activity

• 1,465 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 17 Likes received

User Activity

OK, I am familiar with the route though Amarillo and may well decide to take that route. However, I thought I'd check on the alternate routes to see if anyone here has recent personal experience.1> Through Fort Sumner, NM: TX 86 to US 60 to US 84 at ...
I have just noticed as I plan for a trip that the COE parks (and some others) are having a later check-in time: many at 4:00 pm and one, at least, with 6:00 pm. These are all in Arkansas, but I think it applies more broadly than that.That certainly d...
We will be leaving mid-day on a week day to move from Glacier Basin Campground in RMNP to Cheyenne Mountain SP. I am familiar with the Peak to Peak Highway down to I-70 and to Loveland to pick up I-25 S. I am less familiar with US 36 through Boulder....
We have a trip planned for early September, 2020, inside the Rocky Mountain National Park which is at an altitude of over 8000 feet. I have been considering a portable propane heater to supplement the furnace (to save battery) but note that there are...
Likes given to