since ‎Aug-13-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a question that I'm almost embarrassed to put here. After years of looking we finally found the travel trailer we wanted and saved the money to buy it. However it was a brand new model from no boundaries and we had to buy it out of state in Oh...
Our first travel trailer is arriving tomorrow, dual axles 4200 lb 24'. Would like to add a TPMS. Thanks for any thoughts.
Wife and I looking at buying first travel trailer. Kids are three and five. Weekend trips in Smokies of NC and VA main usage, along with a 10-14 day national parks type trip each summer. We have a three year old german shepherd and are giving pause t...
Looking at Forest River Micro Lite 23 LB or KZ Spree E250S, 4000 and 4500 lbs, 23-24' trailers. But saw several trailers in 5000-6000 lb range that were 28-30' OAL. Having never owned a travel trailer, I'm curious if I'm correct in assuming the small...
Wife and I are buying 1st camper this year. We will not buy a camper with slides. Saw Jayco 26BH and like layout. Any other suggestions on 25-28' campers without slides? Bunks are ideal as we got two small kids and German shepherd. The Jayco I saw wa...