since ‎Aug-18-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to say right off the top, I'm not technically up on electrical terms, but understand how to make repairs. The curbside electric outlets quit working today. All breakers and fuses are checked and are all fine. I unplugged the 50 amp shore lin...
Is the converter a stand alone unit that will run once it is plugged in or does it have to have a transfer switch to operate? My 12 volt house batteries have not been charging and I've narrowed it down to a faulty transfer switch (to the best of my l...
I have a Lyght Automatic transfer switch that is malfunctioning. The convert is not charging the house deep cycle batteries when using the shore line or the generator. If I manually hold down the one of the switches it will stay down and the converte...
Can someone tell me how to get an image posted with a topic. I clicked on image icon but can't seem to get an image to post.
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]continued from my last entry. Converter output is 13.6 but new batteries won't charge . Likewise running the generator doesn't charge the house batteries either. I can run the engine for 15 minutes and the batteries c...